Editor & Creative Supervisor
Let's launch out into pure science fiction You can read it as a book, play with it as a video game and download is as an APP!
An exciting journey of visual atmospheres of the imaginary, enigmas, mysterious codes and narrative junctions: you can have fun while moving in that story that you yourself will have the possibility to change according to your choices, since in Goth-Amok the real protagonist is You.
Abducted by age-older than men creatures, you wake up oblivious in a cell of a mysterious underground dungeon. After a daring escape, you will find yourself counting just on your own strength and intelligence to avoid your chasers. Among non-human creatures, odd alleys, traps and riddles to solve, you will have to detect the reasons of your abduction and find the road throughout the underground laboratories up to the ruins of the lost land, where Goth-Amok, the portal on the Elsewhere begins. An unprecedented story. A great adventure at the edge of reality. The destiny of our and other, strange worlds...depends upon you.
- Management of the protagonist's phobias that influence the game experience;
- Save of the game progress made throughout the bookmarks allowing the player to start again from chosen points to select new roads;
- System of mini aims (achievement) throughout the game and comparison with the other players.
- Captivating riddles and cosmic symbols: the dice rolls are a distant memory; in Goth-Amok, in some moments is fate or the randomness of the moment that occurs along the route to release the values of events. The outcome each time is different and so the story too takes different shades.
- Section Combat: at some times, if you want to find out how the story continues will have to fight with your enemies, guardians and creatures of Goth-Amok underground passages, which coming out from the plot of the story. So you can measure yourself with your own psycho-physical characteristics.
- Animated backgrounds and seductive design.
- Introduction video, music, illustrations and unpublished visual atmospheres carefully detailed.
- Test yourself exploring the mysteries of Goth-Amok.
Recommended for You