cliMate Animated WeatherWidget v3.7.2
Total Downloads: 98324.0
cliMate Animated Weather Widget shows beautiful, fully animated weather conditions directly on your home screen. 3 years in development, it is powered by World Weather Online, and unique on Google Play!
cliMate Animated Weather Widget, like all widgets, cannot run off the SD card. If your device has automatically installed it to your SD Card please move it back to your devices Internal Memory.
Features unique weather animations:
Jet Plane contrails
Sheets of rain
Plane dragging customizable banner
Time & Date features:
Weather conditions follow time of day, Sunrise, Day, Sunset, Night
Clock follows location time-zone, choice of 12 hour digital, 24 hour digital or analogue
Night conditions show moon phases synchronized to date and hemisphere
Special animations at Christmastime, Halloween, etc
More themes in development.. Email your suggestions!
Widgets are now fully resizable, drag the edges to any size required.
Clock can now be resized and positioned.
On Jellybean and above, 5 day Forecast is shown below current conditions when widget is large enough.
Add multiple widgets for different locations, smart search for name
Shows temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
Tap widget for main screen showing:
5 day fully animated forecast
Animated wind-speed and direction
Sunrise and sunset animation, or moonrise and moonset during night conditions
Swipe to see your different locations
Very customizable: airplanes, birds, contrails, current date, borders or all text can all be toggled on or off
Works on all major home screen launchers:
Next 3D Launcher
How to use:
1. Go to your home screen
2. Long press and choose Add Widgets
3. Select cliMate Weather Widget 4x2 and tap or drag to your home screen
4. Choose your current location, or search for city, e.g. "Paris", "Paris, FR", "Paris, France"
5. Widget with animated weather and time for your chosen location appears on your home screen
6. Tap temperature to toggle between Celsius to Fahrenheit
7. Tap refresh icon above city name to trigger weather refresh
7. Tap center of widget to see more detail, a 5 day animated forecast, and access the Settings
All weather data provided by World Weather Online and OpenWeatherMap.org
Recommended for You