Simply connect both your computer and smartphone to the same network and you are ready to go!
If you are having issues in connecting, kindly contact support for assistance, reasons for not being able to connect is:
1. Router is not allowing the request to pass through.
2. Your computer is not set to be visible on the network.
3. Firewall not allowing the windows app to connect to local network.
4. Anti-virus program might be blocking the windows application.
Whats new in Pro Version:
1. Share your computer files with your friends, or upload them to your favorite cloud service [Preview: http://youtu.be/S6Xeir73bhw]
2. Send files from your Android device using your favorite Android File Manager [Preview: http://youtu.be/-KrkSElV_5c]
3. Download streamed music to device [Preview: http://youtu.be/6Dft-kFTE5E]
4. Create shortcut of your folders on your Launcher [Preview: http://youtu.be/WmqpNDkAqL8]
5. Music player controls in notification drawer [Coming in next version]
6. Music player widget [Coming in next version]
Available in the 13 languages:
7. Chinese (Simplified)
8. Chinese (Traditional)
This app requires a windows software to be installed. Please Check links below for download link:
Official website: http://droidmanager.co/more-products.html
Official Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105187170440188116100
Official Xda-Developers Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2673541
This permission is needed so the app can save received files to your phone memory.
2. Wi-Fi connection information
This permission is needed so that the app can scan your network and automatically find your computer.
3. View network connections & Full network access:
This permission is required to able to send and receive files via wifi.
4. Prevent device from sleeping:
This permission is required so the send and receive process continues if your android smartphone screen is turned off.
5. Modify system settings:
This permission while testing this app, might remove it in future updates after making sure it is not being used.
6. Control vibration:
This permission is needed so the app can vibrate your phone when a send or receive process is completed.
Recommended for You