Shark Masq [ROOT] v2015.9.1
Total Downloads: 12393.8
• DNSMasq functions as a lightweight caching DNS server.
• Primary and Secondary DNS servers selection.
• Blocks URL addresses.
• Support list to prevent bogus NXDOMAIN responses.
• Select DNS servers for specified URLs.
• Network information section for active settings.
• Available for phones and tablets
• Experimental 64bit support.
• Import address lists.
• Basic Network info.
• Dark and light themes.
• Change version number to reflect year and number of versions updated for the year.
• As of Shark Masq 2015.9 only Android v5.0, v5.1 (Lollipop), and above versions will be supported.
• For rooted devices only (This app will not work if your device is not rooted).
• This app may cause issues with other networking software.
• Some tether apps may not function properly when Shark Masq is active.
• Some automation apps (eg. Tasker) may interfere with Shark Masq functionality.
• Experimental 64 Bit version support added.
• Hardware tested on Android 4.4 (CM11), and 5.1 (CM12.1).
• Devices with low memory, small vm heap size, or with a single core can be really slow on initial setup or start up.
• On slow devices initial start up can display a grey screen while waiting for root permissions.
• After upgrading from 1.4.7 you may need to reboot your device the first time to remove all background processes.
• Installing the app on external card may cause the app to receive the boot completed message to late and not start up on boot.
• Importing lists requires creating special xml files (one for each section), see website FAQ for details.
Find out more about NXDOMAIN Hijacking : http://hackercodex.com/guide/how-to-stop-isp-dns-server-hijacking/
Visit http://draekko.com for support, comments, and feedback.
Note for Japanese consumers effective immediately, and due to recent changes in taxation for Japan i can no longer afford to sell through the Play store to that country. As noted from Google ~ "A recent change to Japan Consumption Tax (JCT) regulations will impact your Google Play account. Beginning October 1, 2015, you will be responsible for determining and charging JCT for Google Play app sales to customers in Japan."
Recommended for You