DiscountSignal Cashback v1.10
Total Downloads: 11724.1
Would you like to get Cashback, Offers and Rewards just for dining at your favorite Restaurant, Bar or Cafe?
DiscountSignal helps you do just that. All you need to do is take a photo of your receipt in the app after your meal or drink and get points that can be exchanged for cash. Cash is paid out via Paypal although we are working on Gift cards and other cashout mechanisms.
- Cashback: Take a photo of your receipt and earn 1 point for every $1 that you spend at an establishment. Points can be exchanged for cash once you've accumulated enough points.
- Checkin: You will be promoted to check into locations if you are in an establishment. Receive 10 points for every checkin and unique offers from participating merchants also delivered to you through the DiscountSignal app.
- Spin-for-points: Once a receipt is approved you will sometimes be given the option to spin to receiver up to 50x your points.
- Surge periods: Receive push notifications during special Surge periods where you will earn between 2-50x your points for receipts scanned while the Surge is on.
- More ways to accumulate points: Complete a facebook connect or refer a friend to get 250 points.
Join thousands of other users that have found a way to earn extra cash while simply doing the same things as before.
DiscountSignal is a Technology startup based in Sunnyvale, California. We've set out to build a multi-channel mobile marketing platform designed to help merchants and marketers understand, acquire and retain customers.
The app is currently available in the US.
Here's how it works:
1. Tap on the establishment you're at.
2. Take a photo of your receipt.
3. Earn points when your receipt is approved (usually <24 hours)
4. Earn 1 pt for every $1 spent.
5. Redeem your points for cashback when you have enough points.
6. Check account page for rewards, points and payout info
7. Earn upto 50x points during Surge periods!
1. Receipt must be clear and complete.
2. Receipt must contain merchant name, date and bill total.
3. Receipt must be less than 1 week old.
4. Receipt can only be uploaded once. No duplicates allowed.
5. You must tap on the correct merchant before uploading receipt.
6. Receipt must contain breakdown of items.
1. $5 for 1500 points
2. $10 for 2800 points
3. $20 for 5000 points
4. $40 for 9000 points
Recommended for You