Anodia: Unique Brick Breaker v2.2.1
Total Downloads: 27034.4
Whether you're new to brick breakers, or you loved Arkanoid, or maybe lost your heart to Breakout, Anodia is perfect for You. Even if You have never played brick breakers before Anodia is really easy to play (yet extremely hard to master). If You already know the classics, go on a sentimental, yet fresh, fun and unique journey to break variety of blocks: lanterns, light bulbs, ghosts, flowers, pumpkins and much, much more! And It's FREE so You don't risk anything.
# MAIN FEATURES #
- brick breaker genre reinvented
- beautiful high resolution graphics
- fast-paced addictive gameplay
- easy to pick up and play
- bounce ball and destroy blocks in over 150 handcrafted and unique levels
- master over 20 power-ups and power-downs
- gravity field feature that will help you destroy that last remaining blocks
- unlock equipment, including additional balls and paddles
- compete with your friends on leaderboards
- unlock over 30 achievements
- destroy blocks in campaign and quick play modes
- Trevor, lovely paddle that will react to everything you do, available as an optional equipment
- superb realtime physics
- retro felling that will remind you of classic hits
- touch and tilt controls
- available for free, no in-game purchases required
- feels like an old arcade classic in a new beautiful version
- variety of in-game content, it even has a rainbow in it!
# USER REVIEWS #
"Hands down one of the best mobile games around, and best Brick Breaker game there is. What is most unique about this app is the balls' collisions, the flawless physics, the smoothness of game play, and the way that power-ups "stack." Truly amazing."
"Great game! I love this game the levels are all different so you can't wait to see what's next."
"The best game of this type I've played on any platform. Been looking for a good Arkanoid clone on android for a long time. This blows Arkanoid away!"
"This is by far one of the coolest, fun brick games i have ever played...its kinda hard to put down. Controls are clean and the graphics and sounds rock. Thank yall for a higher standard in games."
Recommended for You