There's plenty of travel apps out there: journey planners, bus times, train times... some of them just work in certain cities, some of them are just plain hard to use. We couldn't find one that suited us, so we went ahead and made one - a tracker app designed by commuters, for commuters.
We've added all the little conveniences we wanted as commuters:
► Live National Rail departure boards (with a twist or two):
- See all the stations the train will call at right there in the departure board
- Start typing - we'll find your destination among all the upcoming trains and show you which ones match
- Predictive platform numbers - find out where the train will arrive before anyone else (hello Euston station!)
► Dedicated departure boards for all Underground, tram and light rail services in the country:
- London Underground, Docklands Light Railway, London Tramlink, Glasgow SPT Subway, Edinburgh Trams, Tyne & Wear Metro, Sheffield Supertram, Blackpool Trams, Manchester Metrolink, Midland Metro and Nottingham Express
- Colour coded for each line and split into directions so you can quickly find your train
► Of course, we also show all 370,000 bus stops in the UK
- Colour coded by operator (First, Stagecoach, Go-Ahead, Arriva, TFL, National Express and all the local operators)
- Live departure times where available (most cities and large towns have these)
Finally, watch your live progress - just tap on a departure (train, bus, subway, metro) and see your route on a map and when you can expect to arrive at a particular stop or station.
... actually, that's not it, there's lots more!
► Search for places, streets, stops and stations throughout the UK
► Save your favourite stops and stations
► Set proximity alarms - the phone will let you know when you're approaching your stop
► Nice fresh Material Design throughout
► JOURNEY PLANNING! For the whole of the UK - pick any two places, and we'll show you how to get there by public transport. Plus, filter journeys by transit mode (train, bus, light rail etc.) and save journeys for quick access later on.
We've designed this app to be the ultimate commuters' companion in the UK. And we're not finished - there's still a lot we want to do. However we need your help - we want your feedback. If you have any suggestions, email us at [email protected]
Happy commuting, Britain!
- This app is powered by National Rail Enquiries, Transport for London, Traveline, TransportAPI and many local operators.
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please get in touch at [email protected] - we read and respond to every support request.
Train companies covered: Chiltern Railways, Crosscountry, Gatwick Express, Virgin East Coast, First Great Western, Heathrow Express, Merseyrail, Scotrail, South West Trains, Thameslink, Virgin Trains, C2C, Northern Rail, Hull Trains, Southern, Arriva Trains Wales, Transpennine Express, South Eastern Trains, Heathrow Connect, Abellio Greater Anglia, East Midlands Trains, Grand Central, London Midland, London Overground
Bus operators covered: First, Stagecoach, National Express, Go-Ahead, Arriva, London Buses, CentreBus, Manchester Community Transport, Brighton Bus & Coach, Nottingham City Transport, Oxford Bus, Cardiff Bus, Lothian Buses, McGill's Bus, Citylink, Reading Buses, Network Warrington and many more.
Recommended for You