Total Downloads: 20594.1
It's Airplay functionality for your Android TV!
Stream music, videos and pictures from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iTunes directly to your TV.
- Mirroring is not supported (yet)
- Movies protected by DRM (such as most movies purchased from iTunes) are not supported
- Futures versions of Apple's software may disable this app
Try our app: If you don't like it, contact us for a refund within 30 days.
=== How to Use ===
Assuming that both your Android TV and iOS device are on the same network:
1. Open a video on your iOS device (don't have one handy? try a podcast)
2. You will notice a new icon next to the play/pause/next buttons (if not, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access Airplay)
3. Tap it and select the Android TV. It should start playing
And remember: if something isn't working right, please contact us. We'll be glad to help.
This app is not affiliated with Apple in any way.
Recommended for You