When you are chatting with your friends, you don't need ringer sound because you know the notification will arrive. And When notification sound comes while chatting, we all irritated with this.
But when your phone is locked, you need the notification sound.
So, you will not always toggle your sound profiles, HUH.
Here ,comes the solution - "Super Silent"
This app automatically does this.
For more information and working go to -
Try the free version:-
Select a sound profile for when phone is unlocked or waked. (Silent : default)
Select a sound profile for when phone is locked. (Normal : default)
Awesomeness :- Also works in Android Lollipop
It is the happy moment when your phone does this automatically for you.
Now, when you are in fullscreen mode, and you set your phone to silent. Then how will you know that a notification arrives. (In Android Lollipop a Notification Banner arrives when a notification arrives)
One more solution -
A notification banner will show when a notification has arrives, like Android Lollipop. You can read notification while playing a game. (COOL)
- Silents (or any sound profile) the phone automatically when unlocked
- Normal (or any) profile when phone is locked
- Deactivate the app when phone profile has changed by user. (Optional)
- Notification Banner like Android Lollipop. (Not working in Android 4.1)
- You won't need this app to function all the time, So you would want to deactivate it.. You can do this without opening the app. Just use the on screen Widget to toggle Activation.
If you have any queries contact us at:-
Recommended for You