AutoDiagnosis (OBD2 ELM327) v1.6
Total Downloads: 84303.3
AutoDiagnosis is an OBD-II performance and diagnostic tool for any device that runs the Android operating system. It will allow you to access many sensors within your vehicle Engine Management System. What is more, AutoDiagnosis will allow you to view and clear the trouble codes. Not all the vehicles have the same sensors, therefore there is a possibility that not all the functions will be available.
- Searching, clearing trouble codes from ECU
- The current values of the sensors installed in the vehicle
- Sensor values depicted on the charts
- Freeze frame stored at the time of the error occurrence
- The analysis of the parameters returned by the oxygen sensor
- Vehicle acceleration test
- Checking vehicle serial numbers + basic VIN decoder function
- Checking the error description using symbols
To run the program you need an external module system based on ELM327 which can communicate via Bluetooth (ELM 327 to OBD II adapter).
Recommended for You