A360 - View & Markup CAD files v2.9.0
Total Downloads: 94004.1
What's so great about Autodesk A360?
Open 2D & 3D CAD models:
• View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
• Open CAD models from email attachments
• Open CAD models from device’s local storage, Dropbox, Box, Buzzsaw, OneDrive etc.
Navigate large-scale 2D & 3D CAD models:
• Isolate and present object properties
• Navigate model parts and layers
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Collaborate with your clients, colleagues and others all-in-one place:
• Review & markup your designs and send it by mail or save to your project for easy collaboration
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
• Share any CAD file type directly from your Android device, including: AutoCAD (DWG),DWF, Solidworks, Revit, CATIA and more
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
• Cloud-based storage with offline data access
• Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access the following capabilities and information:
• Accounts: Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect, using your Autodesk account.
• Storage: Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime.
• Photos: Access files or data stored on your device to view, share and markup.
Recommended for You