Arloon Solar System v1.3.2
Total Downloads: 17934.5
- The Solar System: its location in the Milky Way.
- Features of the Solar System.
- Identifying different celestial bodies: comets, satellites, asteroids and meteors.
- The planets in the Solar System: their location relative to the Sun.
- The Earth and the Moon: their features, movements and the consequences of these.
- The Sun: its importance for life.
Working with Solar System develops the skills and abilities of 20th century students. It is designed so as to acquire certain skills:
- Scientific: learning the particular terminology of the science of astronomy.
- Digital: learning to study with new technologies.
- Knowledge and interaction with the physical world: thanks to augmented reality, which enables students to experiment with otherwise unattainable models of our skies.
- Learning to learn: experimenting and actively searching for answers with the possibility of learning by oneself.
- Linguistics: broadening vocabulary in different languages (Spanish and English).
Recommended for You