Random Adventure Roguelike Pro v0.81c (Mod Money)
Total Downloads: 17824.6
Random Adventure Roguelike is a Roguelike game with a touch of adventure in which you play as a hero who is fighting against monsters and quests is requested by villagers.
Start your adventure by choosing your name and a distribution for your three main stats: Attack, Defense, and Speed.
You will be asked for a first mission in the first location.
You can do many things in the villages:
· Buy equipment, potions and tools in the shop.
· Eat at the bar.
· Rest at the inn.
· Obtain craft recipes in the Craftshop so you can craft things.
· Learn a Skill from the Skillmaster.
You can go to places like mountains, forests, caves, rivers, cemeteries ...
Depending on the location, if you have the right tool, you can do many things:
· Use a pick at the mine, in order to obtain minerals so you can craft other tools, weapons or armor.
· Use an axe to cut down trees to get wood, which you can use to craft as well!
· Use a fishing rod to fish fishes! Can you collect them all?
· Use a shovel to dig treasures!
· Collect plants!
· Of course, kill monsters! Then try to chop them for raw foods, or use a skinning knife to get their skin!
Use the Skills to gain an advantage:
· Firecamp: To cook raw food!
· Vision: To be able to see if there is a monster or a village in any direction!
· Invisible: Become invisible to monsters so they don't attack you!
· Consider: To see if the enemy is too strong before engaging in a fight!
There are more things that can add to a game that is still ongoing. I am the only developer who is behind all this, but I try to update as often as I can.
I hope you have fun well with my first big project!
* If you have any suggestions, doubts, ideas, bugs, etc... check the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/RandomAdventureRogue
Recommended for You