Overlays - Float Everywhere v2.5.4 (Pro)
Total Downloads: 153694.0
Overlays is an advanced multitasking/multi window tool that floats your widgets everywhere.
Try it, it'll float your boat!
Video Tutorials - http://youtu.be/hbo9Y1HyVl0?list=PLM5qor5-ZTTaiaHGG1tXZyT2BGZbRs3Hj
Add your Overlays to profiles and control them in multiple ways:
1. Application - show your profiles only when a specific application is running.
2. Events* - trigger your profiles on event occurrence, for example - automatically float your music player widget when you plug your headset.
3. Home button - long press your Home button to toggle a profile.
4. Shortcuts - add Overlays profiles' shortcuts to your home launcher to spare some room!
5. Sidebar - swipe the left or right side of your screen to reveal our sidebar and toggle your profiles.
6. Always On - If you wish to float a profile everywhere and all the time, just set it to Always On (tap its row to toggle).
* 9 Events are currently supported - Incoming and Outgoing call, WiFi and Bluetooth state, Device docked, Headset plugged, USB connected, AC plugged and Airplane mode.
What are Overlays?
Basically, everything that floats. Your widgets, shortcuts and our in-app unique overlays (Battery, Weather, Clock, Missed calls and Unread messages.
Overlays Pro: Browser, Camera, Dialer & Contacts, Flashlight and Calculator).
- Long press any overlay, anywhere, to enter edit mode, where you'll be able to move, delete, re-size and configure the overlay.
- Set a different size and position for each overlay per screen orientation, portrait and landscape.
- Change any overlay's background color, visibility and other settings.
- Show the overlay only in required orientation.
Overlays tries to maximise automation and to allow you full control.
In order to do so, some permissions are required.
Please follow the link and read why we need each permission.
Ready for more features and want to support further development? Please consider Overlays Pro.
Help and Information
Need help to getting started? Want to share a cool use you found for Overlays? Join our Google+ community at https://plus.google.com/communities/117440369030793059494
- Video Tutorials - http://youtu.be/hbo9Y1HyVl0?list=PLM5qor5-ZTTaiaHGG1tXZyT2BGZbRs3Hj
- Chinese - Thanks to NyaChan (nyachan.com)
- Japanese - Thanks to Yudai Kai.
- Overlays is partially translated to Hebrew, Russian, German, French, Italian and Spanish. If you wish to help us, please contact us at [email protected] .
Recommended for You