Total Downloads: 11544.5
DocumentScanner is an Android app for document scanning by taking photographs using the device camera.
It has been designed while having a user at university or in a company in mind, for instance a student who is using it to digitize notes or a businessman who is using it for collecting and organizing receipts.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Asus MeMO Pad).
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows efficient scanning
* free choice of notebook's page width and height (i.e. horizontal and vertical resolution of pages' bitmaps)
* single page and sequential multiple page scanning
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Scanning requires a camera app to be installed; notebook and folder import, and notebooks board restore require a file manager app to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
Recommended for You