It can be the ideal complement for Drum Solo HD, to improvise an small band full of rhythm.
- A lot of songs to learn to play the electric guitar
- Record your session tracks and show it to your friends later.
- Tap frets on the fretboard to play power chords.
- Interface in HD.
- Pack of real distorted sounds recorded with studio quality and some multi effect units, using thrash, heavy metal and blues sounds, with reverb, compression/sustain and delay effects. The output of the multi effect units have then passed through a high gain valve amplifier.
- Hold down the Palm Mute pedal to apply the effect on the notes you play.
- Hold down the Solo pedal, playing on any fret of a string, and that note will sound with a slight vibrato
- Tap the pick to play a pick slide.
- Tap the Tremolo Vibrato bar to play an artificial harmonic.
- 8 frets for 5th and 6th string (you have available all the chords).
- Perfect for jamming.
- Visual labeling of the notes, so that beginners can easily learn to play tabs.
- Short delay (note: depending on your device memory and speed).
Recommended for You